Standard Irish VAT rate apply on all the products on this website.
The prices are shown either excluding or including the VAT depending of the option selected on the top of the page.
If you are based outside the Republic of Ireland and are registered for VAT
Send us your order on headed paper with your intra-community VAT number so we can organise invoice without the VAT.
NOTE: in this case the goods can only be shipped to the business registered address.
If you are a VAT exempt company
Send us your VAT exemption form so we can organise an invoice without the VAT.
We aim to dispatch the same day, all order received before 1PM between Monday and Friday.
However we may from time to time be out of stock of some items and it may take us up to four weeks before we can dispatch your order.
In this case one member of our Customer Service Team will be immediately in contact with you.
Please allow an extra day or two for items that need to be shipped on a pallet.
For Ireland (R.O.I + N.I.)
• Parcels are shipped using next working day delivery service from DPD.
We have a standard shipping rate of 12 euros excluding VAT to anywhere in the Island of Ireland
• Oversized items that need to be palletised are shipped using next working day delivery service from The Pallet Network.
List of some of the Items that need to be palletised: slatwall panels, slatwall units, counters, shelving units
Standard pallet (4’ x 4’) are charged at the rate of 45 euros excl. VAT
Double pallet (8’x4’) are charged at the rate of 75 euros excl. VAT
Cape Direct use outside carriers who will do their utmost to meet customer requirements and deadlines. Although we cannot guarantee an exact time of delivery, we will do our very best to meet your requirements. When placing orders please confirm any delivery instructions, i.e pedestrianised area, timed zones, narrow street etc. Failure to notify Cape Direct before delivery will result in re-delivery charges.
Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to offload goods when ordering products such as slatwall panels, gondola units and shop counters.
- Delivery hours are usually between 08.00am and 17.00pm. Monday to Friday.
- Specific times or am/pm may be arranged at an extra cost.
- A signature is required for all deliveries.
- Please ensure someone is available to accept and assist with the delivery – any re-deliveries will incur further charges
- Slatwall Panels are large bulky items and will require two persons for off-loading.
- All deliveries must be signed accordingly (if there is any damages / shortages).
For shipment to UK and Overseas
Please contact customer Services if you wish to get a quote to ship to any other destinations.